Thursday, July 31, 2008

Still alive

Warning: whiny crap to follow...

I'm still here.  I've been feeling kind of run down.  I don't have any motivation.  I don't have any self-confidence.  I feel like I'm floundering.  I don't know what to do.  Like I said, I don't have any motivation to do anything, so I guess  it doesn't matter if I don't know what to do.  :(  July is not my favorite month.  At least there's been rain.  I like rain.  There's all these little things that should be making me happy that aren't.  And there's all these little things worrying me.  Maybe it's just hormonal.  That's what I'll tell myself.  Maybe that will make me feel better.  :-/ 

I have better posts coming soon, I promise.  At the very least, I should have a knitting post coming soon.  If I ever finish the damn blanket I'm working on.  It used to be "Mason's blanket".  Now it's "the damn blanket".  Can knitted baby blankets have bad vibes?  I sure hope not...

Hmm...writing this has been weirdly cathartic.  Now if I could just get myself to do some experiments, know for sure that my sister isn't pregnant and that my uncle's daughter wasn't in the hospital again, maybe those things would put me on the path towards feeling better.  

No comments: