Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Random bullets of...RANDOMNESS!!!

I feel like my brain has been in overdrive for a few days now.  Maybe it’s lack of sleep.  I have seriously 15 blog posts just circling inside my head and it’s starting to make me a little crazy.  Therefore, I present random bullets of total randomness!  (And it’s MY blog, so yes I CAN!)

  • Crazy man is back.  And what a joy that’s been.  For the most part it’s been painless.  I dunno…maybe my tolerance for him has increased.  We’ll see how long that lasts. 
  • Golden child is sitting here beside me typing away to someone (I’d guess golden girlfriend) on MSN messenger.  On the up side, at least I’m not having to be party to their disgusting morning conversation.  I’m sure there will be a post about this at some point.  And yes, conversation singular.  There is only one.  The same one.  Every day.
  • Grants got submitted!  Woohoo!!!  I was actually pretty pleased with the short one, and I did manage to get it down under 5 pages.  Which actually was significantly aided by very helpful comments from Crazy Man.  Who knew?
  • Time to develop my western. 

Part 2 coming soon.  Please, try to contain yourselves until then.  ;) 

No comments: