Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Methinks it'll be one of those days

I woke up feeling like absolute crap this morning.  My throat hurt and I was all stiff and achy.  The next time I woke up I felt like I was going to puke.  Despite the ginger tea, that feeling hasn't really subsided.  And then I got to work and learned that we had a boil water advisory.  Suuuure...it's probably nothing.  I only drank two or three glasses of water and brushed my teeth a couple of times.  I mean...there's got to be a better way to disseminate this kind of information.  Whatever.  I'm just going to keep sitting at my desk for a while.  I could stand to do some reading.  I could also stand to do some experiments.  Unfortunately, there will be no experiments until I screen mice.  And I just don't think I can do that right now.  The thought of puking in the big trash can in the mouse room makes me want to...well...you know...

No comments: